Me

Me
Better late than never, completed my MS at Boston University

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The New Year...

So my friend Suzanne said I should start a blog. And why not? I started a family, a health care practice. This morning I started my car. What could be so daunting about a blog?

Suz said write about health care marketing, which I know a lot about. I'll try (though the recession has put me back a peg or two). My younger son said write about him. I'll try, but I'm not supposed to swear on the Web. My other son said talk about how difficult it is to live with a kid with bipolar disorder. I'll try that too, though that gets a little emotional. Politics? Sure, along with 10 billion other bloggers.

So stay tuned. We'll see what's interesting in the New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment